Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Hate My Life Right Now

Arrrghhh I can't fix my Common Application essay for the life of me and time is running out so fast. I'm seriously going to die. This is so not cool. I don't know ANYONE else that has this much trouble writing a goddamn essay. I hate essays. They should all die. All of them.

I don't even feel better after that rant. That's how bad it is.

And I got one point less on my ACT score from the first time I took it. After having Princeton Review tutoring. Which is expensive as fuck.

So yeah. Life sort of suck right now.

But there is at least one bright light. I just discovered what the hell a Feed is (yeah, yeah, I'm slow) and then I discovered Google Reader which is pretty much amazing. No more obsessively checking all of my favorite websites for updates! Now all just obsessively check one website. Get one like now if you haven't already:

http://www.google.com/reader

I'll just go and scream at the top of my lungs now. Don't mind me.

No comments: