Friday, February 29, 2008

The Killers Won "Best International Band" at the NME Awards!

Yesss. You know, it's a very good feeling when the band you have been following since their very humble beginning reaches this insane level of success. If only every fan could be so lucky.

Awesome acceptance speech video here, with a random-as-all-hell cameo by none other than Mike Tyson. And when I say awesome, I really do mean awesome:



Dave doing sign language, check. Brandon getting a black eye, check. Ronnie as Mike Tyson's barber, check. Mark sweeping the floor, check. Mike fucking Tyson babbling incoherently and reading a gossip magazine, muthafucking CHECK. Have I mentioned that I love the Killers? They're too nice to their fans, man. I just wish the critics and naysayers knew how much so.

No comments: