Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fleet Foxes, from the Basement

This is beautiful:

Fleet Foxes performing "Blue Ridge Mountain," "from the Basement".

It sounds even better than the recorded version... I might just have to see them live.

Although I don't know how I would fare standing next to all those nature hipsters in the crowd. They would probably throw up if they knew I was seeing the Killers at MSG soon.

YES, THAT'S RIGHT. The Killers at fucking MADISON SQUARE GARDEN. January 25th. It will be pure bliss. Oh my oh my. And I have floor tickets, don't ask me how I'm just the luckiest person in the world and braved the cold and lack of internet connection on this campus to get them from the fan club the moment they went on sale. Yeah, so you know I'm going to be standing out there in the snow from the early morning making sure to get front row at this concert!

I love how I can turn any topic to the Killers. Even Fleet Foxes.

No comments: